Meditation Course in Edinburgh, Lothian, Scotland
Monday 13th January 2014 - limited places
6 week course starts Mondays at 7.45pm
More dates here >>>
Balance your energy and develop your meditation practise
This 6-week meditation course takes place in Edinburgh (1 hour session) . It's suitable for you if you have already attended our beginner's meditation class or if you have tried meditation in other workshops/courses (or meditation CDs, yoga) and are looking to develop your skills.
Each week brought something new on a personal level and I also like hearing what other people get from the sessions. I also enjoyed that I had to stretch myself, as in it was not purely a method of relaxation, but very much exploring issues.
What you will experience
This meditation development course is perfect for you if you wish to practise meditation on a regular basis in a group setting to enhance your well-being and manage stress.
This course is an excellent follow up for students who have attended one of our beginner's meditation classes and wish to move beyond this. The course is also suitable for those with some experience of meditation and who wish to enjoy the benefits of regular group meditation practice.
- tap into the wisdom and love of this heart centre
- to experience deep and balancing meditations
- to build your awareness of the heart chakra energy to bring balance into your day to day life
- having an experienced tutor to guide you in meditation to help you relax
- a regular weekly practice that is dedicated to you releasing stress and calming the mind
- the ongoing benefits which can help with stress at home/work, sleep issues, anxiety
- enjoying a moment of peace of mind and body during your hectic schedule
- the group energy is a supportive environment that makes it easer to meditate
The Meditation Course is taught in Edinburgh, Scotland by an experienced meditation tutors, Lorraine Murray and Audrey Hird, who will guide you through the course and answer questions.
The course costs £75. We restrict the size of classes so pre-booking is required.
The workshop will take place at the Tao Clinic in Alva Street (near Princes Street) in Edinburgh. Full directions are sent prior to the course.
Purchase CD >>>
Workshops/classes coming up...
Connected Kids beginners - Glastonbury - 14-03-2014 - 4 places left
Connected Kids Professionals - Glastonbury - 15-03-2014 - 2 places left
Usui Reiki level 2 - 15-03-2014 - 3 places left
Meditation session - online - 17-03-2014 - 10 places left
Mindfulness and Gratitude - 23-03-2014 - 6 places left
Connected kids - beginners - USA - 26-03-2014 - 6 places left
Click here to find out more.
E-MAIL MAILING LIST
Hear first about Special Offers, New Class Dates, Free Events, Stress tips and more.
Feel Good Therapies
Training Course ratings:
based on 47 Testimonials from our past students